Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wuuuu~~ Visual Basic~~


Aiyoyo~~ Today visual basic I was sooooo dead!! I messed up a little bit, it came out all error... -.- dulan lo!! But luckily Mr.Gan Chin Hock helped me, I so gan cheong until I forgot the copy paste method... Walao eh~ Ah Hock just came to my place copy paste copy paste, done jor... -.-

And my statement very cute lo, others can line up in a straight line... But mine is keep on going on diagonaly~~ aiyoyo~~ headache ah~~ Today ah Hock is very high spirit because his girlfriend is coming to Melaka from Pulau Penang, so syok xia~~ Me not that lucky lo, still single + lonely...

Today's Thursday already, later Monday my parents will go to Shanghai... I need to take care of my brother and sister once again... Ugh!!

1 comment:

  1. sooooo xing fu.....>.<
    hahahaha...the earthquake got boom dao u ma? XD

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶