Friday, August 21, 2009

Phew~~ Exhausting~~


Waa... Today I think it's the 1st time for me to "wet" so long with my friends... XD at 1st, my friends were planning to do their physics assignments in the library... But ended up go out shopping with us... hahaha~~

At 1st, we had no plans... So we decided to go Dataran Pahlawan since Ah Hock and his girlfriend are going there, but after we reached there, Ah Hock and his girlfriend belum sampai~~ lol... So we took our lunch at McD cause it's lunch hour(quite cheap ma, this is the 4th time in this month liao -.-)

After Ah Hock and his girlfriend reached DP, we went to GSC to watch movie... Mr.Yau suggested that we watch "Orphan", which is a horror movie(girls disagree to watch at 1st, but ended up kena pull in also, because got 4 guys and 4 girls, lol)... Walao eh~~ When we were watching this movie, it's not the movie that scares me, It's Jun's voice that scares me... I think she's the only 1 who screamed in the cinema~~ lol...

After that we go play bowling, as usual... Mr.Hock still do a lot of mistake but he improved a lot ever since he 1st played... =) People learn from their mistake to improve what, so Mr.Hock, GAMBATEH( means add oil, hahaha )!!

Then hooo, we went to Jonker Walk lo... Nothing much to say here, just listen to Ah Hock and his girlfriend punya experience lo( quite funny lo, but too bad I had to read her lips to understand, that stupid KARA-OK so noisy, and that time I already feeling very sleepy, I only got 30% from the overall conversation =p, something about hugging [pok mong XD ] and playing cake games =D )...

I bought myself an earring and then I fetch Wei Shan and Bryan go back to MMU... Then I head home lo, reached home about 10 p.m., exhausting lo... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶