Monday, August 10, 2009

~.~



Today nothing to report, so I just write some boring stuffs... Here goes, today I woke up at 7a.m. cause my class starts on 8 a.m., it's a new schedule though... Can't get used to it cause monday need to wake up so early, it's very tiring... ~.~ I entered the class at 8.30a.m., as the class already started for half an hour, and some of the students even came in at 8.50a.m., might as well don't come at all... -.-

After that, I thought I was having my physics experiment... But my teacher told me that my group is on next week... what the... Oh well, I guess I had no choice but to go back home... I stayed at the room above 1 stop center for quite some time~~ Hanging out with friends, chit-chatting~

About 12.30p.m., I went to Branson's house to take the DC's crew shirt, cause I need to pass to Yun Hao~~ After I reached home, it's still early and I took a nap... After 3.30p.m., I went to Yun Hao's house and gave him those shirts I took from Branson... Ok, that settles the shirt stuffs...

After my class, I went back home and played my SDO-X online... Today I'm kinda excited, dunno why... The standard from above average became professional... lol... But I still lose at night on Guild PK mode, guess my limit break is over already... xD so I guess that's all for today... Oyatsumi, my friends~~ =D

1 comment:

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶