Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tired~


Today I woke up at 10 30a.m., I'm suppose to go to my school because there's an event being held at there... When I reached my school, the exam hall main entrance is still closed and there's a noticed says that:"Gate Open at 11am"... What!? I thought it was suppose to be started at 10!? Ah, who cares anyway?

I waited for an hour ++, until 12p.m., then the gates are opened for public... Today there's isn't anything special in that particular event, so I'll post all the photos I've taken tomorrow (or today)... We went to bowling too, lol... Too bored so we went for bowling for a break...

Just now I went to Jusco, as usual, I'll go to arcade centre and play... And guess what I saw? I saw a super pro playing Taiko Drum Master(she's a girl!)!! OMGoodness!!! She played the Oni(which is Ghost is japanese) level, and she even passed with very low miss rate, you will not believe how fast her hand moved when she was playing that game, she ROCKS!! LOL!!(took 1 picture without her notice~~ -.-" like hentai)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaah! PRO ah!!!!
    u really like hentai, tou pai ren jia XD

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶