Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bowling Night~


Today I was quite tired, run here run there... Really the most busy day in my life, today I didn't even have the time to sit down and rest(except a few times, lol)...

This afternoon, ah Yau suggested that we go to McDonald for lunch, and we really went there for lunch~ ~.~ When we were having our lunch, Manvir asked us whether we want to go bowling afterward, which is on 6p.m.... Everyone agreed, so if I reject feels like no sporting... lol

After the maths class, I sent Bryan to Pantai Hospital for his medical checkup... After I've sent him back to school, I went to the night market(pasar malam) with my mom, which I usually do... After I reached home, it's about 5.45p.m. already... So I quickly took my bath and ate my dinner(ah Hock called me 5 times!! sorry >_< ) So I went to the new bowling centre in Melaka, which near to MITC(had no idea where the place is)... but I managed to find it without trouble, lol...

The most funny thing is after we played the game, ah Yau's car is only outside the bowling centre and he and my friends doesn't know at all... ~.~ We make a super big round about, LOL!! After that, we had dinner at Shakey's Pizza(I didn't eat though, just watch... lol)... No air-con, slow services, sigh... After they took their dinner, me, Bryan, ah Hock and ah Yau went to the arcade centre to play games(but I'm the one who played only ~.~)... I think that's all for today, so many things to settle, still have maths assignments, tired leh >_<

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...so good...can go to play~~
    how is ur bowling? got improve or not?
    arcade centre~~~/admire play basketball street? XD only u play,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo~
    the new bowling center nice~??...
    service got better than MP punya boh~??...
    haha~

    randy @.@

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶