Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Bored~~


Today really nothing to report... But I try to write anything la~~ =.=|||

Today my physics result were announced... I got 14.5, which is 15 marks... When I found out I only got 15 marks, I was shocked... How come my physics so jia lat!? Actually is I made a lot of silly mistake... Damn!!

I also brought my friends to my house today, they were surprised(not the 1st time though, lol)... So they hang out at my house until 3.30p.m., then we went for our physics class at 4p.m.... Today our lecturer is kinda angry, because some of the students make fake attendance... =.=

haizz... Today so sianzzz... Zzz

1 comment:

  1. 15 marks over how many? nvm, next time don't be so careless lor~~~ =D

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶