Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tired~ ~.~


Today ah Hock suggested that we go play SDO in CyberCafe, so I followed ah Yau's car and went to Irelax... Of course, Bryan and ah Hock don't have much experience in SDO, so can say that me and ah Yau bullied them alot... Our last song is "water" (AIR), the keyboard in that CyberCafe sucks la... ~.~

After that we played CS a few rounds, although I get killed, but I still win mostly(cheating by looking at others screen, XD)... After I reached home, it's already 4p.m., I took a nap because I still need to go to the cinema at night...

So today I watched G.I. Joe, that movie was quite nice for me... Action movies, cool~~~ =D

1 comment:

  1. wow!Im going to watch this tomorrow!!! ^_^
    by the way...yesterday why u looked so moody when u were chatting with us?(sorry if i ask too much...if u dun wan answer oso nvm de...=])

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶