Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some activities~~


Yesterday I slept until 10 30a.m. ... After I woke up, my mom asked me to go to my grandmother's house, so I decided to drive my KANCIL ( my car =D ) to my grandmother's house since I already didn't drive for 1 whole week~

After I reached my grandmother's house, my mom asked me to go cut my hair, she said my hair is so messy although it's short... T.T my hair already so short still need to cut... T.T After that, I spent my afternoon chatting with my aunties ah... I felt a little bit tired so I took a nap, because later I need to fetch my brother to his tuition center for his tuition...

After I came back, online~ suddenly 1 person came to me and tell me her problem, apparently she was sad... I tried to comfort her but end up myself also turned moody, but I did tried my best, turned out ok for her~~ (don't be sad, ok? I just express myself... I meant nothing de :D)

Although my mood isn't that good, but I promised my brother that I'll bring him to the movies, and I always keep my word... So I went to Dataran Pahlawan since there's an IT fair, but I failed to find the venue~~ =.= After I bought the tickets, I waited at there since it's started at 9 15 p.m., and guess what... I met Shem and Xiong at there too, they're wearing mask too but Shem wasn't wearing ( strong lo C: )... I went to them and greed them, apparently they were watching a Hong Kong Drama... After I say bye to them, I went in to the cinema to watch my movie~~

The movie I watched was "The Land of the Lost", not bad though, quite funny actually... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶