Saturday, August 29, 2009

Parents Not at Home : 6th Day~


Finally, my parents are coming back tomorrow... Ugh, so tired today...

I slept at 3a.m. this morning, then woke up 1 p.m. in the afternoon, I still feel dizzy and tired after the basketball match yesterday... ~.~ After I online awhile, I cooked myself a bowling of maggie mee with half-boiled egg(syok but tired ~.~)... After that I continue play dragonica, I wasn't actually leveling myself because I'm still tired and couldn't concentrate... I went back to sleep around 5 p.m., because my eyes cannot tahan already...

Going to bath now, have to go back to my grandma's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶