Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's Happening to Me?


Ugh... Today my eyesight became very blur, I can't see a thing properly... Play too much SDO, stressed my eyes? I don't think so... Today I played badminton, I've done a lot of mistakes because I really can't see the ball when people smash at me, I'm just angry at myself, what happened to me?

And today I heard some bad news, my cousin's father has just passed away because of some disease...I hope my family member can be safe, I know this is kinda selfish but I really hope nothing happens to my family... Last time I really thought something, that I wanted to be with my family until I died or whatsoever... I wished to shorten my life to lengthen my parents' lives... Quite unimaginable, right?

But if I met someone, and later on I had my own family... I can't simply die when my parents are gone, because I still got my stuffs to do... So, I hope that my parents and my family can be healthy always... If I lost them now, I really don't know what I'm going to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶