Thursday, August 27, 2009

Parents Not at Home : 4th Day~


Aiyoyo... So fast already 4th day, then I'm free from my torment~

Yesterday after computer class, it was raining heavily outside, and it happens that my car parked outside... Seriously, I don't want to get wet because of this rain as it will dirty my car... So I tumpang Wei Shan's car, I think there was 6 person inside the car, including her also la(Kancil also XD)... When approaching a hump, she still accelerates... Woah, that was pretty scary... Dx

Today I need to settle my payment in MMU, and my parents are at ShangHai right now!! Oh Shit!! But luckily ah Hock said that he could help me to pay the debt 1st... Thanks man, you really helped a lot... Next time bowling, I belanja... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶