Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Parents Not at Home : 2nd Day~


Nothing really happened cause it's in the afternoon... So I'll write something about yesterday...

Last night, when I was sleeping~~ Ah Hock suddenly called me and asked me how to deal with a out-of-shape hand~~ Although I'm a St.John member, but there's nothing much I can do on the phone without actually seeing the patient... And I'm not a doctor also, I just apply some 1st aid then send the patient to hospital, that's what I do... I can't fix a broken hand, and I'm not planning to do so, cause I don't want to be a doctor... ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶