Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Parents Not at Home : 3rd Day~


I think this is my 1st time writing my blog in school~~ Feels a bit weird though, but never mind~~

Last night, my aunt's 1st born daughter has been crying for 1 whole night non-stop, but I failed to notice because I was way too tired... I woke up quite early today, but too bad I was too tired and lazy to go to school early~~

Yesterday while I was having my physics class, me and my friends are playing our phone ringtones... Some sort of evil laughter, may freak someone out... xD after that, I was too bored, so I started to fold papers I picked up on the floor...

I folded some birds and flowers, but the bird was a failure cause I didn't did that for too long already... After I make the 1st 1, the 2nd 1 improved... lol... It's because I have nothing to update, so I'm just typing bullshits~~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶