Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nothing Special~


Ugh... I don't sleep well last night, I feel like I wanna vomit, my head is spinning~@.@ Today I woke up at 10 30a.m., as usual... Feel not really good, after my mom came back from church... She bought me lunch, which is "mee hun kueh"... I don't hate it, but when i saw this, my stomach turned upside down, feel like wanna vomit again...

Now I got the mood wanna play sdo-x again, so I wanted to top up some $$ to it... But, I've forgotten how to reload again... =.= So I asked my friend, surprisingly, she replied my sms! I thought she wouldn't care to reply me, but ended up sms quite alot... lol... So what I need to do is, buy MOL point from 7-11, and switch it to sdo-x points...

I still haven't buy yet, and it's quite late already... I'm going out now or I won't make it... lol... (don't know want to put what picture leh -.- )

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, let me guess... the "SHE" is????
    is the one? >_<

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶