Friday, August 28, 2009

Parents Not at Home : 5th Day~


Woah!! Today I was planning to watch basketball match after my class, but ended up I participated in that competition too... ~.~ just as I thought, my skills suck gao gao!! Walao eh~~

I didn't ate my breakfast today, and I haven't eat my lunch, I already went for that competition... I just run a few times, my head's feeling is very dizzy, feel like want to faint already~~~ So I took a break and let Choo Liang play for me instead... The coolest thing I've done today is, when I tried to shoot... After I have threw the ball, the timer horns and the ball went into the basket!! xD Damn syok sial!! We win this match but lose to C.H.S because of my mistake and friend not serious la... lol... ~.~

Sorry ah, Mr.Yau and Hock, today forced you 2 become audience... =p Hope you enjoy your trip to Penang ya~~

1 comment:

  1. "After I have threw the ball, the timer horns and the ball went into the basket!! "

    This one yeng leh~~like those drama lol....

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶