Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What a surprise~



Today I went for my physics class at 4 p.m., as usual... And I got shocked, the girls from my class locked the door and won't let us enter!! What the... Since the previous class is still on going, the girls make a fool of us guys... They locked us outside of the classroom and said do not enter, it's girls only... Zzz... During class, the screen was too blur and the lecturer called one of the student to off the lights... And that stupid guy off the whole hall's light, how am I suppose to read if you switch off the whole light? Idiot (baka) =_=

I just realized that the girls in my classroom are loudmouths, the way she talked and acted... It's totally like a children with a age of 10!!! She looked beautiful and gentle, as I thought she might be the gentle and shy type... But it turned out she's such a childish and loudmouth girl... It really did surprise me...

2 comments:

  1. lol~~~hahaha,if the girl is like what u think of, u may go to 'kao' her ma???haha~~~ren bu ke mao xiang~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyaya~~ She's not my type, don't want to kao... XD you say "ren bu ke mao xiang", but she already showed 1/2 or 1/4 of her personality liao ma... doesn't suit me... kaka~

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶