Monday, July 20, 2009

Usual Day~


Today I went to physics class as usual, and I forgot to do my last week exercise... So I borrowed from my friend and copy (only part of it), as I was copying the exercise, my friends were doing the experiment for this week... That is experiment 3, Newton's Second Law... It's about F=ma la...

So I went back home after I've done the experiment (although I didn't do much of it), I took a nap as soon as I reached home... I woke back up again at 2p.m., and continued my exercise because the deadline is at 5p.m. (I'm a lazy fella... hahaha)

I submitted my exercise at 3.30p.m., I was about to say "thank you" to my lecturer, but he said "goodbye" to me instead... Oh well, I just answered back him "goodbye"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶