Friday, July 31, 2009

Things that had been bothering me~


People always make promises, but do they keep their promise? I don't think even 10% of the people of this world kept their words, including me... I don't usually break my promise with my friends, but I always break my promise to my family... That's what I regret...

But some people won't even feel regret after they have break their promise, they just pretend nothing happened, this is the kind of people I don't like... I know some have their own reason, so they can't keep their promise... But once they use the same excuse for too long, people will start to feel the same way as breaking their promise again and again...

Friends, if want invite me go anywhere... Please inform me earlier a bit la, and don't change plans at last minute... For now, I'll only go out with specific people... If I said No, Means NO... Don't ASK AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. COOL! why put this pic??? like very warm,hahahaha

    break promises not good de...either ur teeth will broke or ur nose will become longer~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶