Friday, July 31, 2009

I had a Bad Day on My Birthday~


I turned 18 yesterday, which is my birthday ( it's written on my blog URL )... I can't believe most of my friends broke their promises, that is go out to have some fun... I thought there would be a lot of people to hang out with but it turned out the other way...

My 6th sense really never failed me before, if only I have follow it... Sometimes I really wanted my 6th sense to go hay-wire, but too bad, it never does... I felt that my birthday will have some serious problem, I thought maybe I'll have an accident or something else, but it ended up most of my friends broke their promise...

This is how I went through my birthday yesterday... Home -> MMU -> Melaka Baru -> MMU -> FOSEE Admin office -> Friend's House -> Mahkota Parade -> Dataran Pahlawan -> Water City -> Mc Donald's -> MMU -> Water City -> Home... I woke up at 5 a.m. yesterday, and I get back home on 2 30 a.m., which is today...

1 comment:

  1. why go to MMU so many times de???
    don't be so sad...maybe they have their own private reasons...cheer UP!!! Im always supporting u! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶