Sunday, July 19, 2009

Exhausted~


Today so tired, late night I slept at 2 a.m., and I woke up 8 something to go to church... After I came back, chat with kaailee... Chat until a bit gila liao, cause was showing some idiot funny video... lol... After that, I bring my sister to my grandma's house... As I was driving out the house, I accidentally scratch the car, luckily there's no scars on the car...

About at 2 p.m., I went to fetch my friend, who is staying at watercity... He had his lunch at Jusco's food corner, and we proceed to MBO to watch "Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince"... This movie was not so interesting because it's only half-way, but it was funny... :)

We finished this movie about at 6.30 p.m., we ate our dinner at KFC then I sent my friend home... It was pretty tiring, don't have enough sleep... @.@<<<<< Panda's eyes

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha....so good,i was tired too that day~came back at 12.30am, 1am only sleep...
    wao~~scratch car... >.< yam goong~~~must take care~what u mean the movie is only half-way?

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶