Sunday, July 26, 2009

A New Life has Came to the World~


The day before yesterday night, which is on the 24th of July... A new life has been brought by God to the World... My 4th Aunt gave birth to her 1st child, a daughter... And her name was Li Qi, but chinese name still haven't confirm to use 绿琪,or丽琪, christian name would be "Jane", which is same with my sister... But she's 1 stubborn child, because is the hospital who make her come out, not her willingness to come to the world... hahaha...

I felt happy when I saw my aunt gave birth to this child, I felt a warmness in my heart... =D She's quite big huh? 3.71kg... She looked like a full month baby already... When I was borned, my weight is just only 2. something... So small... XD

2 comments:

  1. haha...quite big~when u borned just 2.X Kg...but now u have grown so BIG liao...haha~after she was borned then got hair liao de??ur aunt sure very xin ku...>.< wish this little cute baby grows up healthily and lives happily :D

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶