Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tiring Day~




Today I woke up at 7 a.m., to wash my car... I was almost too lazy to walk cause of the eyes still won't open as big as normal... As I was washing my car, it suddenly rained... The rain make my efforts go to waste and I felt even more sleepy as the cool wind blows onto my face, but I promised my mom I would go to church, so I had no choice but to force myself not to fall asleep again...

After I came back from church, I saw my aunt's car and she asked me to followed her to go to the farm as she could not drive 2 cars at the same time, so I drove my uncle's Proton Wira... After my uncles and aunties had finished their meeting(it's about my grandma's coffee shop), I drove back home and fetch my grandma back to her home...

Damn it was tiring, but I still wanted to go out... I asked my aunt to go to MMU to see the IT fair that held in my school since today was the last day, but it was already too late and we decided not to go there... and I asked whether she still has some comic that I can borrow, she replied that all the comics are in a mess, which include "Fushigi Yuugi" and "Recca no Hono"... so I guess I won't be able to read comics for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶