Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bad Mood~~ ==


Today my mood wasn't really that good, because have some idiot guy who ask me and my friend to keep quiet as we were watching some youtube video... We're not in the library, he has no right to tell us to keep quiet... And that laptop wasn't mine, if that laptop was mine, I'll be throwing off my temper at him... And I don't care whether he's older than me, I have no respect of this kind of people... If really want some place to do homework, just go to the library, dammit...

On my way to my grandma's house, a reckless driver simply go cut in to my line... I nearly hit on the back of the truck, it doesn't mean that you can do anything because you're driving a truck... ==

Today have Solar Eclipse in some areas in Asia, and Japan is the clearest among the places in Asia... I don't know why, there's a heavy haze around melaka today... It's choking me...

3 comments:

  1. hey~ weijin kun...dun like this la~come on baby CHEER UP! yoyo!didnt chat with u for one day make me feel so lonely le~ XD
    the sun eclipse,i got saw it~!my teacher let us to go out the school field n watched! although just a little bit...not very clear, but feel satisfied =D

    P/S: HAPPY ALWAYS AH~~~^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...there is a correction 4 u...actually da Sun Eclipse is da clearest in China...wakakaka...not Japan...i saw it from tv...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. paiseh la... I thought it was the clearest is Japan ma... you also got mistake... It's Solar Eclipse... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶