Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Physics Exam~~


Argh!!! Today I had my physics exam at night( just finished it, though )... And I had a serious headache not because of the exams... It's just that my friends keep on asking me questions, waaa... That really makes my head "expand" ( because the brain feel tension already, hahaha )...

Today I never went back home for lunch or dinner, I spent SOME money to ate outside T_T ( luckily ah Hock belanja abit )... It's unbelievable man, my Kancil can FETCH 1 driver and 5 passengers with just 660 horsepower ( our stomach are full too... xD don't say I didn't mention )!!!

During the exam, I only had 1 question I don't know how to solve, but I manage to get the answer in the end~~ Even though it's quite easy ( for me la ), but my head still hurts... For now, I can't think about physics liao... Lemme rest for some time... >_<

3 comments:

  1. wish u get good result...
    dun worry much...
    holiday is juz around the corner ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha... I don't worry about the results... Just that I got serious headache... >_< wish you had a good holiday too... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...ur KANCIL so geng~~!/admire
    i wish u pass ur exam with flying colours too~ ^_^ and happy holidays....and.......







    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    happy birthday to u~
    happy birthday to u~~
    happy birthday to weijin~~~
    happy birthday to u~~~~~~~! (clap clap...)




    MAKE A WISH!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶