Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Damn Handphone!!!


Today I was having my IT Maths Lecture and my damn handphone rings I can't turn it off cause it's Sony Ericson... =_= And my ringtone set as the loudest as the message shouts :"Konichiwa. Konichiwa~ Koooooniiiiiichiiiiiiiiiwaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Oh damn, that was embarass... But the whole class laugh at me but not "shhhhh" at me, so I can consider them as not mind by my stupid handphone... I need to make sure I switch to silent mode when I go to lectures... But I did switch to silent mode, when did I switch it back to normal mode?? I wonder... Who cares anyway, it's over... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶