Sunday, July 12, 2009

Irregular Sunday~


Today Kenny came to my house because he wanted to copy "Left 4 Dead" from me, so I drove to his house and bring him here... After he played awhile, he think it was fun and we took a break... Then he said he need to go home, but then he called his family to delay some time... We played until 6 p.m. and his father came to fetch him... He said my mouse was too sensitive and hard to play with, I have to say, really very sensitive lo, but I get used to my own mouse liao ma... haha~~ If i use his mouse I think I also won't adapt lo... XD (I know the photo is old, but I don't know what photo to put liao >_<)

3 comments:

  1. lol....this photo like having tea time,n u look like doing some art,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. (forgot to say, continue....)yor!!!DORAEMON COMIC!!!
    hahaha....there got so many trophy oh,all u get de??by the way, ur house so nice,so clean,so big,like wealthy family house orh

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... yup, all is mine except 1... my brother de... you forget what i said liao meh? my house full of comics and anime leh~~ if i take more photo, i think you will want to come my house liao... XD

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶