Monday, June 22, 2009

IT Mathematics



Yesterday I didn't upload my blog because I watch a TVB series until very late at night... Cause today my class starts at 4p.m., which is IT Mathematics...











I think I need to concentrate on my studies now~~ After all, my dad was not happy(He spent almost RM10,000) for my entry in Multimedia University... So I'll have to prove him that the money he spent for me is worthy... Actually foundation and form 6 is about the same, cause foundation needs 1 year while form 6 needs 2... Foundation cost about 10,000... But if you think again, if I work for 1 year... I'll have back that 10,000...

2 comments:

  1. waa!!!what a big number of RM!!!
    yea yea, i believe u can do it, prove it to ur daddy^.^dun waste ur talent...:)
    that TVB drama nice meh???
    watch xiu cai ai shang bing...this funny...haha,but this is a few months ago de TVB drama~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ I don't follow TVB series~~ I only watch anime~~ XD

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶