Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wild Life~~





Today I went to my二姨's farm to plug some rambutan, I thought it will be easy cause they say I wouldn't need to climb up the trees though... But, I need to climb ladder in order to reach them... And, that was quite tiring... -_____- After that, my二姨call me to plug some coconuts too... Well, it wouldn't be that hard, right? Oh my goodness, the tree was so damn tall and I need to climb up a ladder about 10 feet tall!! I thought that it's easy to plug off the coconuts on the tree, but I get it all wrong, it was even more tirng than pluging those rambutan!! After I rested for awhile, my二姨call me to pull out some of the sugar cane... Whoa!! Those sugar cane are pretty tough, they have pesky torn that make me feel itchy and pain at the same time, and they're hard to pull out too... And finally, I plug 1 of the biggest nangka in the farm... As I have prepared to use all my energy for the nangka, when I used not even 1/10 of my full strength, the nangka dropped and I slipped and fell... hahaha... xD I think this kind of lifestyle suits me perfectly since I'm hyper-energetic... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶