Monday, June 15, 2009

Embarrassing!!


Today was my 1st day to MMU, and I thought my class starts on 8 a.m.(as written in the time table), and I didn't know that the time table was outdated... And I ended up enter to wrong class, my course is foundation in information technology, and the class I entered was diploma in Law... After 30 minutes, I just realized that i entered the wrong class... I tell the lecturer and she let me out... After that, I met some of my friends who are taking the same course, then we walked to the class together... This is the most embarrass day of my life... =_=

2 comments:

  1. hey~u also study in MMU eh~
    malacca de MMU???^^
    so many ppl study there....
    hahahahaha....enter wrong class!hahaha,u wan change to study LAW?
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶