Thursday, June 25, 2009

Muahahaha!!! King of Fighters Regulation A again!!! =D



I just found out that Tesco is now open for players to play PS2 freely again, and the most exciting thing is they were displaying KOF MIA (which is King of Fighters Regulation A) again!! WooHoo~~ Today I beat the best player in Tesco again... Which is my ex-colleague... xD Although I didn't play that often anymore, but I still beat him... Wakakaka!!! That proves that my gaming skill still beats others... ^o^ and that is my favourite and toughest character to beat... Because she's skilled at both short range and long range... This character is nooby but she can be strong like !@#$%^& if you know how to use her... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶