Friday, June 19, 2009

What am I?


Hm... I've been wandering for a whole day, even people doesn't noticed me, why am I still treat them as friends? It's just a waste of time to worry about this... So I'll try not to think of it as much as I could... Something's been bothering me... 3 months of loneliness, my parents don't even come and visit me during the 3 months in NS... Everytime I see my friends with their friends or parents... They looked so happy, and all I can do is just feel happy for them... That's all... Do I still need to bare this feeling even though I've came back? No friends... Can I survive without friends? I think I can, cause I've been though this for 11 years... During that time, my family who are the only ones that hold dearest to me... So it's true then, the one who didn't study history are cursed to repeat it...

2 comments:

  1. why u say like that???
    feel like so sad, come on baby cheer up!
    if u lonely,find me^^
    i would like to chat with u,share the game experiences with u...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... that's what i am for these past years... if you wanna know more about ps2 games... feel free to ask me... i would share if i know ^^

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶