Sunday, June 28, 2009

I guess you wouldn't need me anymore...


To a person that have been very busy nowadays... When I 1st met you, you're just an outsider with a weird attitude... I know the feeling of loneliness, so I decided to become friends with you in order to let you felt at least a little bit more happier as you're not alone... But as time passes, you changed little by little... You're starting to ignore me, and only call me whenever you need me... That wasn't so obvious before you left for 3 months... After I go for the 3 months in NS, I see a different You... I know you failed to chase the girl, I still comfort you even though I've no experience at all... I was quite shock when I know you wanted to go to pubs, K-box, and all the luxuries in life... That time, I was wandering, where's the old friendly and innocent you? Everytime I went out with you, you're just busy with your handphone, you make me feel like I'm talking to a wall... During the carnival days, I went to school and I met you... You just walk pass by without even noticing me, I really got disappointed that time, looks like I'm really am an invisible person unless you need help from me... When I 1st became friends with you, I warned you to be prepared... Because maybe I'll betray you in the future... But too bad, you're the one that did this to me... We're not the same at all, I liked to play games while you liked to study yourself to dead... Whenever I tried to entertain you, you're just showing the same annoying face... As my conclusion, you wouldn't be needing me for some time... So I guess this is the end for our Friendship... Sayonara and I hope I won't have to deal with you again...

8 comments:

  1. wei jin, pls don simply end up our precious friendship like that. I know u treat me very good enough and i oso don hope u can do anything special to me, i only hope our friendship wont end up so easily because of some misunderstanding. Actually i also felt disappointed when i knew u went out to watch movie with grace without inviting me. When u felt lonely, i'll to listen to ur complains and i'll try to comfort u. U said i'm always playing sms when i was go out together with u. I admitted that this is an action which was not respect to ppl who together with me. Now, i got a long times nvr open my msn as it cant open for a long time liao. This will caused us not contact with each other frequently and misunderstand occur a little and a little more. And, i also very busy in this few days as i need to settle both sides club selling til cant noticed u came to school tat day. Forgive me but it doesnt mean that i'll betray u and try to be friend with me... I really need this such good friend in life. Pls!!! Pls don give up our friendship so easily. I stil wanna our friendship continue til forever. Pls don be cruel to me. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I suppose to invite you if you didn't even notice me? And I didn't go to the movies with grace(please confirm 1st before you say anything)... and you can always have a better friend than me since I'm not the same school as you anymore... I know you're a serious person who does everything and try to be everything, but I'm exactly the opposite of you... Even though I get serious, but not everytime... Only once in a while... Since we're going separate ways, why don't we just go our own way? For me, friends are merely tools in each and everyone of us... We're using one another, in a good way... Which does not make any enemy to achieve one's goal... While an enemy, just a person who opposes you, or gets in your way... There's no such thing is good and evil... It's the mind of a human that makes it different... Like I said before, there's no right or wrong during war... Only Greed, Power and Destruction... Same theory goes to friends... It's just an image that pleased the human heart... And you can take care of yourself now, so don't make me say those harsh words by myself... I hope you can understand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aura,good friends are hard to make nor find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i can take care of myself now, but for me, friendship is forever, no matter where we are and what we do, we should keep it in heart. Do u think really i can find a good friend like u in this world meh? Friends are many, but a good and understand me de friends are not much in this world. I'm very appreciated every friends surounding me and try to understand and help them when they need me and so u are.I admitted, recently i'm very busy since i'm entering lower six and so u are oso busy since u're entering the MMU. Do u really think that distance will made our friendship not as good as last time, so that's y u wan to end up our friendship in this way? May be my concern to u is not enough, and even made u think that i'm ignoring u. I'm here to TELL U! I WONT DO THAT TO U!!! So, can u stil keep me as ur best friend and let's us to continue our friendship journey. May be sometimes i asked u to do something for me without going through ur permission, i know that's my fault and i'll try to correct it but pls don give up our friendship. Whatever i've done wrongly b4 to u, i'm here to say sorry to u and i hope u can forgive me as well. Can u stil consider of it? Friends for me are not a tool, it can be consider as one of family members. Although we're walking in different paths now, but we stil can be friends and i know both of us are lack of understanding friends, so we should appreciate it no matter what happen to us, can u do tat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well... i'd gone thru all this..but one day u will find out dat actually friends are still friends. no matter how angry u were last time, will ended up friends again. trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya~joyee...i trust u...but if a frenz kill his/her frenz father...his/her frenz sure wont 4giv him/her...haha~lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. huhuhu~~ human change easily and silently... without anyone notice, but for me... i look my surrounding, and observe them... this is what i saw...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat la u randy.. lol. if dat person snatch ur gf, will u forgive him? hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶