Sunday, June 28, 2009

Searching for my purpose of living...



Maybe I played too much of games, so that's why I always have ridiculous questions in my head... In order to live, people have dreams to chase, a target to achieve, a goal to success... But if one doesn't have any of it, one will spend his/her life meaningless as time passes by and yet did not have any purpose of living... As for me, I did not know what am I searching for, I just wandered endlessly... I did not know what's the answer I've been searching for... For now, I lived my life as this life is given by God, my parents... I'm suppose that's the purpose of living for me by now, if they were gone, I will never be here too...

I already gave up hopes on friends when I was little, maybe when I was in primary school... Although now I've met them once again, but the feeling would never be the same... I hate people broke their promises one time after another, what's the point of promise if they were broken again and again? I wanted attention, at least a friend who acknowledge of my existence... But, everytime I hope, I got disappointment... They only know me when they need me, I'm through with this, I'm sick of it... So prove me wrong with this statement, Friends are merely tools for one another.......

5 comments:

  1. Don't be so dissapointed man.. there is no reason for you to feel dissapointed to what they did to you... I was faced same prolem with you too... So... let the time prove you all of your's question.. Just do your best in your study and chase your dream...

    DC crew member~ a.k.a. kenji

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have any dreams right now... I know time can prove but it really took too long... Fed up already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...ur statement is no right/wrong...if u think frenz is a tool...den it is a tool...if u think frenz is real one...den it is real...juz da dimension u c da statement...lol...

    DC crew admin & CFO

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO!!!!!!FRIENDS ARE NOT TOOL!!!!NOOO!!!!>.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiyaya~~ it's true... just in a good way only... without insult others~~

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶