Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stupid Quizzes


Today I suppose to have a lecture for physics... But it was canceled because of some Library Literacy thingy~~ So I have to go on 11.30a.m., that's the time I was informed... But it ended up my class has ended on 11.30a.m.... What the... I was told on 11.30a.m. and that was the time my class finished... Then my friends said don't bother about the time, just go there... So I follow my friends to the computer lab to register... Before we register ourselves on the net, we were asked to answer several questions... And seriously, I don't know what the heck it was asking about~~ Most of the students panicked because we need to score 70% to pass this quiz... And it ended up putting a video, which tells us all the answers... After that, we registered ourselves and went back home~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶