Monday, June 29, 2009

Final Fantasy Dissidia~~



Today don't have anything special so I guessed I just introduce one game I've been playing la~~~ Final Fantasy Dissidia is a Final Fantasy series that mixed all of the "Good and Evil" characters from Final Fantasy I until X and there's a war between Cosmos and Chaos, which is the battle between good and evil... I personally will recommend FF fans to play this game because it's special in all ways... The battle system is totally different from the original Final Fantasy, and it can be played in multi-player, which players can compete one another... =)

1 comment:

  1. wow!~~~IM LOVIN' IT....
    wait some day i will go to buy...^_^
    PS2 game lai de right?

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶