Thursday, June 18, 2009

My 3rd Wisdom Tooth is KILLING ME!!!!


I think it's already about 1 week, and my pain is getting worse and worse... I'm afraid that I need to "cabut" that tooth because of the pain... Whatever, I'll just have to wait and see... After all, I need to have patience until that tooth is fully grown, but the waiting is KILLING ME!!! Anyone have this problem?? Please share if you have any information about the wisdom tooth... My dad told me that we humans have only 1 wisdom tooth... But I already have 2 wisdom tooth and the 3rd tooth is growing and its KILLING ME!!! T_T Help~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶