Sunday, January 31, 2010

What's the point of promise if you don't keep it...


As expected, my parents don't agree to buy me a guitar... Although they say I can play whatever instrument I want, but in the end I have to use my own money... I'm interested in music since I'm a kid, but they just won't let me learn cause they're afraid of me to quit half way, and their money will go wasted...

And now, they give me an excuse "because that's your own interest, pay yourself"... I really got nothing to say, last time they said they would buy if I want... That time I was not interested in guitar, when I'm interested they broke their promise... Want to scold cannot, want to keep I'm not comfortable... So write in Blog, senang...

2 comments:

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶