Saturday, January 2, 2010

........

Why I still have to do work after I've done so much? And why I do work is a "MUST" and others just see me "DO"?

After I've done it, no one even thanked me for the last minute call and last minute trouble... Is it my duty to do that? Not Divided? What the heck that suppose to mean!? I'm SICK of this... The marks are in groups, and only 1 did most of the job while others just wait for that person to complete it...

And some people don't know the fun of playing games, just wanna get high lvl and get more fames... I regret that I created a Guild in that game... Even though I've met my old friends, but that's not the thing I wanted...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why regret???im sorry that im not active in the game....>.<

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶