Sunday, January 31, 2010

Been slacking off writing on blog~


I'm just not in the mood to write cause nothing really special or memorable happens, so yeah, I won't write things that I don't wanna remember~ Lately I've hooked up on drawings, I know it doesn't look nice but I'll try work on it~ Practice makes perfect right? =0 (I still doubt it)

I'm looking for a guitar too, cause it seems fun and the cheapest instrument I can get(that's the main point), I can't afford a piano cause my parents said that is too expensive, so I decide to buy a guitar... I've been wanting to learn any instrument but I just don't have that chance, hope I can get a guitar...

Holidays, why do you have to end so early? CNY mode already, not in the mood to go to school!! (By the way, I dunno what picture to upload so I upload one of my drawings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶