Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random post~


I spent most of the time sleeping today, this cloudnine really wears me down... My eyes like panda because of not enough sleep, everyday stay up to play that stupid party match... Last Friday go watch Ju-On with Bryan and Branson, SYOK!!

This movie really gives me the creep, because we're sitting on the 3rd row, and you can imagine that place to watch ghost movies. I bet that people who are weak-hearted already fainted, lol~ Well, I'm looking forward for the next movie, I'll call you when I'm free to go anywhere~ haha~ Chao~ Bra_ther~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶