Monday, February 1, 2010

Pain!!


Ouch ouch ouch~ Today I just spent RM825 on my new Guitar, it's pure electric, so it's kinda expensive(but it's with amp). The price of this guitar is quite cheap actually(for musician only, NOT ME), cause Bryan said it's quite cheap compare to Johor...

I don't know how to see what guitar made what sound but luckily I'm with someone who has experience with these kind of things, I wanna go into the music world as soon as I can, means I wanna master this instrument as fast as I could, if my fingers allows me to do that(poor fingers will have to suffer D: )

Well, wish me luck!~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶