Thursday, October 15, 2009

Persona 4


I was wondering when was the last time I logged in and write something here... lol... Cause I have nothing special to talk about~~ lame~~ haha~~

Since I have nothing to write again, so I'll just write something about games again... haha~~ This time, the game I was playing is Persona 4... It's quite similar to what I've played in Persona 3 (still haven't finish yet ._.), and they got alot of improvement in graphics and systems... And it's alot tougher to play this game... XD

So, again... For those who have PS2, I suggest you to play this game... For those who doesn't have 1... May God Pity You and Will Grant You 1 PS2... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶