Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jasmine's birthday party~


Yesterday was quite tiring, cause I never even sleep much yesterday... Jasmine's party starts at 7 30 pm, but I already got ready at 7 pm... So I decided to fetch Bryan 1st, so after I fetched Bryan, I went to Tan 41's house to fetch him... But we called him 2 times and he still haven't reply, so I guessed that's no use to wait there, so I decided to abandon him... >_<

When we reached jasmine's house, its about 7 35 pm, and the party doesn't seemed like already started, so as I thought, her house is pretty big... O.O Its about my house x 2 (that's very big!! lol) So we hang out at her house, she invited pretty many people, but most of them I don't know who they were, but I did saw 1 person I did not want to see... After we ate, Jasmine brought us upstairs and ask us to sing K... I'm not really that good at singing, so I'll pass... :P

After that, we went out to watch movie... It was already 2 am when the movie finished, and they didn't arrange sit whose car, so ended up I have to go 2 rounds also... I nearly crash on to a timbered tree in the middle of the road, because the weather is bad, and I was driving pretty fast(60km/h, considered fast in rainy days)... I heard that my friend's car is even worse, luckily they were able to return home safely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶