Thursday, October 22, 2009

...


I'm really tired today... My heart feels uneasy, feel like crying, but no tears... I'm not a good person, a low-life, good at nothing creature... I failed as a child, as I always quarrel with my parents... I failed as a brother, for not teaching my brother and sister... I failed as a catholic, as I always forgot to pray and didn't go to mass on every Sunday... I failed as a friend, cause I always ended up screwing something up... I've failed everything in my life, I've done nothing good before... I never make my parents proud before...

And I almost screwed up my relationship with 1 of my friends, she's older than me... So I call her "jie" in chinese... I really am a failure, why God created me to suffer in this world? I wish I were never born, the wish that will never come true even after I've died...

1 comment:

  1. hey~come on baby cheer up!
    don't be so negative mind...
    as u said, no one is perfect in this world...
    but u can try to be better!
    at least for me, u are a good friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶