Friday, July 22, 2011

Yeah I'm sick of you~ :D

Well, I doubt that fella will ever gonna read this, but I'm gonna post it anyway~ Alright, I'm totally fed up about someone already~ Well, often broke her(Yeah it's a her) promise, always saying stuffs that was not suppose to say, and pretty "good" at reading atmosphere, seriously I'm not really happy~

I used to laugh and enjoy our conversation, but then you're the 1 that ruined that friendship~ There's no point apologizing right now, yes? What done is done, it cannot be undo~ So your impression to me is pretty much screwed, and I don't really wanna bother about it~

Few days ago you initiate a conversation but I was in a bad mood, never mind~ The next day, I ask you something and you obviously lied to me... For crying out loud, please think before you lie, that lie was so obvious until I was sick of you~ :D

Since you already have a boyfriend, so just be with him and be happy~ A friend is just a friend, and I don't want a friend that always break promises and telling lies~ Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶