Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallow P2

Phew~ Talk about a long tiring day, today I went to visit my brother who's in IKBN~ It's kinda surprise to see him botak, and so tanned! I nearly can't recognize him, lolol~ Well, he's happy to see us visiting him~ Unlike me gone through every Sunday without my parents visiting me, it's not like I wanted to complain, but they can at least come see me once... Oh well, since it's over already then let's not bother it, shall we?

After done visit my brother, we went back home to prepare for cinema~ We're going to watch Harry Potter at AEON, so we reach there like 4pm+, I think..~ I watched the show half way and I got an unexpected mail from..... Even though it's amusing, but it pretty much affect my mood for the rest of the show already~ lol

Then, I went to MMU for the club meeting... I don't really call that a meeting, they basically screw around and make noise~ serious business 30%, bullshit 70%~ haha, it was amusing though~ Now that's conclude today's event~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶