Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tiring~

Ever since I joined the club~ My life from nothing changed to busy, pretty tiring too~ Managing 2 events and catch up with studies @_@ and giving advises too!! Lol~ But I'm glad they trust me with their secrets, I'll support your decision though~

Well, I started playing back SDO though, and since my laptop doesn't give problem like last time so why not play it? I did have another reason playing back too~ xD I just hope that I don't collapse or fall sick after the 10th week~

It's more worth to spend that 100 bucks on games than the recon bastard battery!! I feel so wasted on it!! It's freaking 120 bucks!! ARGH!! I'm gonna get back there and demand a refund or a change of battery! RAWR!~

Anyways if you're reading this, don't worry about me~ I'm fine just need some rest~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶