Thursday, January 6, 2011

You're Welcome~

Well, I doubt that you will ever find this post~ lol... But it's alright, I just help what I can to do for you, of course your boyfriend too... Since both of you already been together for 2 years, so I wouldn't want you 2 just break up just because of a little fight...

We, are human and we're not perfect, but sometimes we need to fight once in awhile to show that we care for each other... Fight aren't always bad but do remember to apologize after you have done fighting~ Try to be more understanding and this will make things a lot easier right?

Now I feel happy that I'm able to help, at least you 2 are in good terms already~ I wish you 2 all the best~ =)

2 comments:

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶