Friday, January 28, 2011

Campur + Rojak!

I have no idea what to write about but just for fun writing + improving writing skills(i guess)... 1 of my friend have invited me to work at Genting Highland, the 1st thing that came on my mind was,"Great I've always wanted to work there", but then again, my parents are the 1 that decide whether I can't or can go...

I didn't expect them to let me go there easily, but finally I gathered all my courage and asked my mom, and surprisingly she agreed! Woo, then left my dad... I thought he will let me go for no problem but then surprisingly he forbids me... Saying that the house is not low on money and do not need me to earn much money to provide the house's supply...

Of course I knew that, but then he doesn't want me to go, and I have no choice but to follow... I'm terribly sorry to my friend... I would love to go but my dad don't let me, sorry :(

Ever since I've decided not to study, problem just keep poping out, people around me wants me to study to get a cert for finding a job in the future... What's the big deal about this cert? It can't earn money, or be eaten! Why's everyone want that so badly? I prefer to get a skill rather than a piece of paper that worth nothing...

And of course, my parents wouldn't allow me to go for technical school because they think is a waste of talent of studying... bullshit... I can decide how I wanna live right? Whether easy life or hard life, it's my decision... I won't die because I don't have a cert, but they do see me like I'm gonna die if I don't study...

That's it... That's all I'm gonna write now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶