Friday, January 14, 2011

3rd 1..

Wow... Only in January and I already give advice on lovy lovy stuff has increased to 3 times, I don't expect this much cause I don't have any experience myself... Argh! I'm a problem solver? No way!! I can listen to problems but don't ask me like "What should I do?" these kind of questions, hey man, that's your problem not mine...

The decision is always clear already but still need some advice, like you already chosen A between A and B and you ask for opinion... If the opinion points to B you will still choose A, so why bother to ask for advice when you're sure already? Well, if you still have doubt you can always give up right? You can try again as long you're willing to get up...

Final piece of advise, which I saw on facebook... "If you can't decide which 1 to love, choose the 2nd 1... Because if your love towards the 1st 1 is firm, you won't even think about 2nd 1..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painful Memories~

Memories, Sharp as Daggers,
Pierce into the Flesh of Today.
Suicide of Love took away all that matters,
And buried the remains in an
Unmarked Grave in Your Heart...

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶